The Clow Group Ltd. is committed to promoting sustainability. Our Sustainability Policy is focused
on following and encouraging good sustainability practice across all areas of our organisation with
the aim of reducing environmental impact and maximising the efficiency of resources where ever
Our Sustainability Policy is founded upon the following principals...
- To comply with and adhere to all relevant legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To be aware of and apply sustainability considerations to our business decisions.
- To minimise the use of resources and maximise the efficiency of those resources.
- To ensure staff, clients and suppliers are aware of our Sustainability Policy
- To encourage our staff, clients and suppliers to apply good sustainable practices
The application of our Sustainability Policy ensures we...
- Minimise the usage of energy resources including water, gas and electricity through the application
of good sustainability practices. (For example a reduction in water usage through the use of push
button and infra-red taps, a reduction power consumption through thermostatically controlled hot
water temperatures and additional lagging to pipes. Use of automatic timer controls on equipment
to reduce power usage and maximise low level power requirements).
- Where ever possible and economically efficient, recycle and redeploy old and redundant equipment
to maximise lifespan and reduce wastage. Encourage staff to reduce paper waste and consider
efficient print practices at all times. Design and use minimal packaging on goods for sale .
- Maximise fuel efficiencies where ever possible through the use of energy efficient vehicles, fuel
efficient driving practices and careful journey planning together with optimal warehouse planning
and stock location decisions.
- Seek to purchase energy and raw materials from renewable and efficient supplier resources
wherever possible and encourage clients to select sustainable and efficient materials for equipment
replacement and repair. (We only use timber from sustainably managed forests - all our timber is FSC certified - we use Douglas Fir (US), Hemlock (US) and Red Pine (Scandinavia). In addition all of our Timber and Aluminium waste is 100% recycled).
- Evaluate all waste using the Waste Management Hierarchy . Consider it's re-use or recycling prior
to disposal. Additionally all waste is sorted appropriately prior to on-site storage and off-site
transportation by an approved waste contractor.
To ensure that continual promotion and application of our Sustainability Policy it's implementation
and application will be formally evaluated and updated on an annual basis.
Reference: Clow Group Ltd.: Sustainability Policy Statement, Revision 01, Page 1 of 1, August 2019
Quality Policy | Environmental Policy | Sustainability Policy | Corporate Social Responsibility Policy